Careers: Product Manager
R&D Digital Product
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Our growing R&D Digital team is looking for a Product Manager to guide development of new Polaroid Originals apps and maintain our existing apps.
To support our mobile team, we are looking for an experienced product manager to work full time (40 h/week) based in Amsterdam.
- Role of product owner for iOS and Android teams: Coordinate app development hardware engineering, design, marketing and all other stakeholders
- Help define app roadmap & strategy
- Lead user testings and interviews
- Requirements management including specifications, backlog, wireframes, story maps, process flows etc.
- Create and track KPIs for all apps
- Track ratings and respond to comments in the app stores
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert all stakeholders of changes to scope, timeline, staffing and other issues
The ideal candidate
- You are a passionate about mobile user experience.
- You follow the latest and greatest mobile apps.
- You gained a deep understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems. You are impartial to either of those platforms.
- Experience developing and executing a mobile strategy.
- You have proven instincts for what makes a great product and understand what makes users love a high-quality app.
- Strong user-centric thinking and willingness to the user’s advocate in the organisation.
- You use data from tracking, user testing and a/b tests to build awesome apps.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English.
What to expect
For this specific job you need to live in and permitted to work in the Netherlands. This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of R&D.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.