Careers: Management Reporting Specialist (Master Data Manager)
Management Reporting Specialist (Master Data Manager)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Polaroid Originals is looking for a Management Reporting Specialist to join our the IT Team and help improving our company.
- Collaborate with various teams, understand their business needs and translate these into data analysis and reports
- Build and improve data and reporting that help internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Together with Management and other stakeholders define, structure and build standard reports and dashboards for the main business fields (Finance, Production, Sales, Supply Chain Management, etc)
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Organize and present your findings clearly and concisely to enable stakeholders to take data-driven decisions
- Create and enforce workflows to secure timely and robust Master Data Management (Items, customers, suppliers) processes
- Lead data activities including data cleansing, data creation, issue resolution, and data validation
- Interface directly with process partners to understand their needs and objectives
- Foresee, plan and lead MDM enhancements, implementations, and support. Identify process optimizations
- Provide direction for team members as well as training to process partners
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role (BI, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, etc.)
- Data-driven, with excellent understanding of business processes of an international production and trade operation.
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL database-based ERP systems, preferably MS Dynamics NAV, as well as BI systems, preferably MS Power BI
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical way of thinking
- Experience with Master Data Management within a multi-company and multi-database ERP setup, preferably MS Dynamics
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of IT, Andreas Hentschel.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.