Careers: Office Manager / Receptionist
Office Manager / Receptionist
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2019 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
In an Office manager / Receptionist job you are the lynchpin of the office, the glue that binds everyone together and the first person workers will approach when there’s a problem, which can range from the serious, to just needing a new stapler. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you need to be a great all-rounder and an expert multi-tasker. The role of office manager is demanding and bursting with variety.
- Balancing office budgets
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Ordering stationery and equipment
- Welcoming / guiding guests
- Discussing problems with staff
- Reporting to management
- Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy
- Arranging training for staff
- Handling Incoming calls
- Sending out parcels and recieveing mail
The ideal candidate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Advanced computer skills (Quicken experience a plus)
- Supply management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
What to expect
This is a fulltime (office based) job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Els Rijpstra and Jose Tjonk (HR) via firstname.lastname@example.org.