Careers: Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2019 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
We’re looking for an accomplished and resourceful team member with at least 7 years’ experience in planning digital media across a range of accounts and sectors either agency or client side.
The role is a unique opportunity to build something from the ground up, directly impact our daily operations, and help take Polaroid Originals to the next level. Working with the head of E-commerce to devise and drive performance marketing strategies. So we’re looking for a confident, bright and energetic self-starter. Very strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Able to demonstrate up to date insight in media buying, channel effectiveness and reporting would be a bonus
- Analyze historical data in the context of our company roadmap to develop a paid digital marketing strategy, helping to inform and ultimately own the media plan in support of that strategy. The role will focus on performance measured against ROAS, but you should be comfortable working on a comprehensive upper/mid/lower funnel approach that supports brand awareness and engagement as well
- Drive the campaign planning and execution. Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve company performance goals for both growth and ROI. Act as an internal stakeholder for media and performance agencies as required
- Help define and monitor KPIs, establishing operational processes and a reporting framework through which we can continuously leverage learnings, iterate and problem solve effectively, and generally optimize performance
- You ensure consistent use of our brand assets throughout all outgoing marketing campaigns and support brand advocacy internally to induce brand in our product
- You are able to interpret campaign results and use ecometric media models to optimize the communication strategy
- Keep a finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices. Identify and integrate creative new methods of reaching new audiences, converting leads, and increasing retention for existing customers
- You will manage the media budgets and performance budgets to ensure maximum efficiency of marketing spend based on ROI (Brand KPI’s and ROAS)
- You will be responsible for driving the development of a cross channel attribution model
- You will develop revenue and traffic plans with marketing and ecommerce teams by country and by channel as part of the annual budgeting process
- You will own the media agency relationships, provide them targets and ensure they deliver against expectations
- You will be responsible for cultivating relationships with partners and companies that can support our profitable growth, including relevant media platforms ie. Google and Facebook
- You will develop A/B testing programs to maximize our efforts and return
- You will own the entire Search landscape of SEO and SE, including on-site search
- Reporting weekly/monthly/yearly. On budget spend and return
- Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- Briefing creatives and copy for performance ads across search and paid social. Collaborate with cross-functional teams for the creation of landing pages or photoshoot briefings for performance activities
- Making sure that campaigns are implemented and tacked correctly and owning the delivery process
The ideal candidate
- 7+ years’ experience in Digital Media or/and performance marketing, consumer goods strongly preferred
- Able to demonstrate up to date insight in media buying, channel effectiveness and reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary performance media tools and channels, including paid social, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other key display/retargeting platforms
- Strong Excel and analytical skills. Comfortable in measuring, manipulating, and analyzing data
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies. Understanding of potential territorial nuances in marketing trends, particularly in speaking to a US-based audience
- Flexible and agile. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and easily adapts to change as needed
- Ability to see and contribute to big picture brand strategy, inclusive of how both online and offline sales and marketing, as well as high funnel brand and low funnel performance marketing, all play into one holistic plan
- A passion for instant photography and experience using our products a big plus
- A proven track record in delivering growth and bottom line marketing investment performance
What to expect
This is a full time role based in our Amsterdam HQ (Houthavens). You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of E-commerce and working closely across the whole team.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Els Rijpstra (HR) via email@example.com.