Careers: Community Manager
Global Communications Team
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
This is an exciting Global Community Manager role to work with a brand that is an integral part of contemporary culture. The role of the Global Community Manager is to drive the management of community activity across all relevant digital channels and platforms. Deliver value to our communities through engaging content delivered via our social media platforms, and leverage these platforms to create great relationships with our consumers.
This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
- Own the publishing, moderation and ongoing engagement to relevant social platforms, in alignment with the global social media standards and guidelines.
- Follow the global launch plans around key stories and content for the brand digital platforms – provide input to the global team on local/regional adjustments needed.
- Engage the community actively and responsively, both in relevant outside communities and existing own channels – monitor consumer conversation in real time (reacting to queries, resolving negative experiences and identifying pertinent areas for further brand engagement and enhancement).
- Ensure all content is fully optimised across relevant channels via tagging, linking and rapidly implementing any new social media technology.
- Seek out and participate in relevant conversations that are happening in the social media space – flag for opportunities for further engagement and interaction.
- Follow and manage the communications editorial calendar and ensure a seamless long-term consumer journey across all channels.
- Copywriting of all global posts and coordination with Ecomm, PR and Campaign Leads for campaign maximisation.
- Build outreach initiatives to strengthen the brand personality and voice within the industry.
- In partnership with the analytics team, analyse relevant metrics to measure the impact of social media activities and amend strategies based on learnings and patterns.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly team meetings to share analytics, sentiment and conversation report.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
- Experience in marketing campaign development and execution.
- Understanding of owned channels and paid social landscape.
- Ability to manage and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital and retail.
- Understanding consumer messaging and brand reputation.
- Strong editorial and creative storytelling skills.
- Customer Service or Product Marketing experience a plus.
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to translate brand tone of voice into engaging copy.
- Language Skills: English, Native or bilingual proficiency.
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Head of Communications and the Global Social Strategist.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV and cover letter and any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please do not apply without the relevant experience.